Pine Lake Prep, a North Carolina A+ rated school, is seeking an engaging and qualified Upper School Math Teacher (grades 9-12). Essential functions of this position include:
- Designing instruction appropriate for all students that reflects understanding of relevant content and is based on continuous and appropriate assessment.
- Creating a classroom environment of respect and rapport that fosters a positive climate for learning, equity, and excellence.
- Promoting student learning by providing responsive instruction that makes use of effective communication techniques, instructional strategies that actively engage students in the learning process, and timely, high-qualify feedback.
- Fulfilling professional roles and responsibilities, and adhering to legal and ethical requirements of the profession.
- Understanding the central concepts, tools of inquiry and structures of the discipline, making subject matter meaningful to students.
Candidates must hold a B.A./B.S. degree in teaching from an accredited institution or related field teaching, and NC Certification in teaching in appropriate subject area.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: HumanResources@pinelakeprep.org.