Pine Lake Prep, a North Carolina A+ rated school, is seeking energetic and qualified Part-time Lower School Spanish Assistant Teachers (K-5) for the 2018-2019 school year. Essential functions of this position include:
- Work, under the supervision of the classroom teacher, with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of material or skills initially introduced by the teacher.
- Assist in preparation of instructional materials.
- Serve as the chief source of information and help to any substitute teacher in the absence of bilingual teacher.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Demonstrate proficiency with technology and general office equipment.
Candidates must possess a high-school diploma and have demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
Pine Lake Prep offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as plentiful teacher development opportunities. At Pine Lake Prep, we take special pride in our unique way of teaching and learning. We provide top technology for teachers and promote teamwork and collaboration among staff and students.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: HumanResources@pinelakeprep.org.