- Annual statewide Leadership Conference to learn from state and national charter thinkers
- Regional Meetings to promote exchange of ideas
- Specialty Trainings, either in person or via webinar, focusing on topics relevant to charter operation such as board governance, facilities, human resources best practices, Exceptional Children compliance, best practices for school leader and teacher evaluation, and school financial management.
- Web-based resources, including relevant laws, regulations, and explanations for frequently asked questions, model policies and form templates for instruction, finance, and operation needs.
- Regular updates on statutory and regulatory changes impacting North Carolina charter schools, including NC General Assembly State and House education and appropriations committees, State Board of Education, Charter School Advisory Board, and relevant task force meetings.
- Chat rooms for school leaders, teachers, and support staff to help with common and uncommon questions. These communications will also help foster community among charter schools across the state
- Charter schools job board where member charter schools can post open leadership, instructional and operations positions open at their school sites.