Dues are accessed in the fall after charter schools 20 day Average Daily Memberships (ADM) are published by the Department of Public Instruction. Membership is for one year.
$1.75 x 20 day ADM
$3.50 x 20 day ADM
The North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools is the state’s primary membership and support organization for public charter schools. It is run by and for charter schools. It provides a wide array of services and support to help all of our state’s charter schools, large and small, provide a high quality education for Tar Heel students.
- Exclusive access to Association Job Board to list open positions and review resumes.
- Listing on the Association Find-a-School Map that helps parents find charter schools near them.
- Monthly e-newsletters and alerts with the latest news in the charter school world.
- Discounts to annual conference and other events that bring together charter school and education leaders from our state and nation to provide networking and professional development.
- Breaking updates on state and federal charter school legislation.
- Assistance with media relations to promote your school’s successes or deal with a crisis.
- Opportunities to collaborate with charter leaders from across your region and across the state.
- Information on successful best practices used at other charter schools.
- Members-only access to a growing of list valuable resources in the NCAPCA online library, including ready-made school forms, manuals and other essential school operations documents.
- Your membership dues also support NCAPCS’ ongoing effort to educate state and national legislators and the media about the positive contributions of NC charter schools.
Inquire by calling or emailing today about advertising and sponsorships, contact Lee Teague at (704) 351-7079 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.