2013 North Carolina Charter Schools Conference
Presentation Information for Your Breakout Session
- The Lead Presenter will serve as the primary contact to the NC Public Charter Schools Association and will be noted in the conference program book. Please be sure all information on the form is accurate.
- Registration fees are waived for our presenters.
- Proposals accepted for presentation must demonstrate clarity in participant outcomes, content, and process of presentation.
- Presentation equipment is the presenter’s responsibility. All rooms will be set up with a projection screen only.
- The session description must be 100 words or fewer and will be used in the conference program. Please proofread your abstract carefully. Description should be written to attract participants to your session and to reflect the conference goals.
- Proposals that promote commercial materials or programs or those that fail to follow proposal guidelines will not be accepted.
- All applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on March 15, 2013.
Download and return the Word document above to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org.) or just enter your information online below.
Conference Contact Information: Anthony Rodriguez, Director of Advocacy email@example.com 443-745-6825